December 20, 2011

My Christmas List!

Christmas is probably my absolute favorite time of the year! What could be better than time with your family, sparkling lights, positive attitudes, and...presents!? A typical bookworm, my Christmas list usually consists of about 20 books and 1-2 electronics. With all my new ventures in self-publishing, I've had basically no time to read, so I can't wait to curl up with hot chocolate and some new books. Here's my list this year! I'd love to hear what you think - do you love or hate them? Any other titles you think I should add? I live in Manhattan, so Barnes & Noble purchases are never more than 24 hours away (amazing, right!), and I'm becoming more and more addicted to my Nook.

1. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (so excited for this book!)

2. Mastiff by Tamora Pierce (another sequel I've been eagerly awaiting!)

3. Fire by Kristin Cashore 

4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

7. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia

8. Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen

9. Pride, Prejudice and Zombies by Steve Hockensmith

10. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

11. The Iron King by Julie Kawaga

12. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

13. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson


15. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

And for some self-published love...

1. Hollowland by Amanda Hocking (and the sequel when it gets to B&N)

2. Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young

3. Moon Spell by Samantha Young

No comments:

Post a Comment